Get the 

Maximum Refund

 on your 

Tax Return

Preparing your own 

income tax declaration

 to get the 

maximum refund

 you deserve, can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing.
It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled to, even if you use a computer software program, there's no substitute for the assistance of an 

experienced tax professional

 like us.
No sweat, we are here to help! We would like to become your 

tax preparer

 for life, someone you can trust.
Please check below a brief description of our 

tax services

 for business and individuals:
Checked and Re-checked for

Tax Accuracy

Tax Accuracy
Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
Electronic Filing with

Direct Deposit

Electronic Filing
Your tax return can be filed electronically for your convenience, so you will get a refund back quicker. We provide a no-hassle Direct Deposit service for a Fast Refund.
How to Adjust your

Payroll Withholding

Payroll Withholding
Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months?
For Next Year

Limit your Tax Liability

Limit your Tax Liability
We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year's tax liability.
If you own a 

small business

 and haven't kept up your bookkeeping, don't worry, we can help you. We'll prepare your 


 for the year, prepare a full 

Schedule C

, as well as your 

personal income tax declaration

For your Small Business: We'll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape for the next year.
If you'd like to receive more information about our 

Tax Preparation Service

, please complete the Contact form below and we will schedule an appointment for you.
Frecuently asked Questions
about Tax Declaration

Can or should I do my taxes by phone?

No, this puts you at risk of identity theft, besides not knowing if the person on the other side is an honest tax preparer. The IRS does not allow that, because you must sign the documents, that is, even when the report is made and sent electronically, and the IRS accepts the person's PIN, the paper form must be signed in person, with a valid government ID present.

What do I need to file my taxes for the first time?

You will a valid Identification Card (not expired), your Social Security Number or ITIN, if you have dependents (people who depend on you, children, grandchildren, orphans, etc.) you will also need their information (IDs, SSN Numbers, ITINs), also the Forms that your employers gave you (eg W2 or 1099), if you did earn cash, you will need the Banking Statements.

Can I Declare Taxes from previous years?

You can and should really. Although you can declare your Taxes the years you want backwards, it is only possible to receive refunds (if you had to receive any) of the last 3 years. People who have to pay, avoid paying large interest that accrues per day and penalties for not reporting on time. You will need your W2 or 1099 Forms. If it is a business, you will need the totals of your verifiable annual expenses with receipts and the totals of your business income.

What do I need to File my Business Taxes?

You will need the totals of your business verifiable expense list (receipts for parts, materials, etc.), payments to your sub-contractors and / or employees and bank statements, to know how much you earned in the year and an appointment with us.

From what age can or should taxes be made?

There is no specific age, because if a baby child has earnings on interest or dividends, he must report, although the parents are the ones who sign because he is a minor. At 17, teenagers who work part-time can report their taxes on their own.

If I did earn cash, should I pay Taxes? What happens if I don't do that?

Yes, you must report. All labor income (the result of work) and non-labor income (gifts, interests, shares, income, etc.) must be reported in your tax return. Many mistakenly think, for example, that tips should not be reported because they earned them in cash, but if the IRS investigates the first thing they will ask is "what does this person live on?" and this will bring many problems.

What should I do if my employer gives me my Tax Form with the wrong data?

You must first notify your employer so they can make the appropriate corrections and you could get a corrected form. In case your employer refuses, you can report it to the IRS, that way, when you file your tax report with the correct amount, the IRS has been already notified that your employer made a mistake, they will contact your employer and straight it up.

How do I make an Amendment (Correction) to my Tax Return?

First, we will need to see your original tax report, if you do not have it, please come and we will get a copy (transcript) from the IRS. We recommend that you seek professional advice first (with us if possible), so we can review your case first before making any move, sometimes the IRS is auditing but not necessarily asking for amendments.

Top Rated Income Tax Preparer in Houston

These are some of our awesome 5 Star Reviews from our (real) Customers on Google:
Top Rated Income Tax Preparer in Houston
Jesus Napoles's picture
Jesus Napoles

I want to say I met in 1997 when I moved from Elgin Illinois to Houston Texas. Ever since I did my first tax return with them I can honestly say they have done my taxes every year since than . They are highly recommended and I have gave their contact info to plenty of family and friends around me in the last 20 years. I do have to give them a thumbs up and a five star because they put more effort than what somebody should do to get the job done right.


Rigoberto Sanchez's picture
Rigoberto Sanchez do my tax returns for my business since 1999 and also they're my bookkeepers, they are honest persons and always available to help, I'm very satisfied with their work. They are highly recommended.


Andres S's picture
Andres S did an excellent and exceptional work filing my taxes. No discrepancies arose everything ran smoothly and if any question or doubt cross my mind anwered every question and/or reassured me of any doubt. I was super pleased with their knowledgeble experience and I would highly recommend them for anyone in the look out of getting your taxes done and I am sure to return for my next anual taxes.


Marty Tavera's picture
Marty Tavera

Great experience! they are extremely knowledgeable offering over 20 years of experience. they answered all of my questions and even provided great advice i will be using in the future. Very sweet and smart.


Jesus Ortega's picture
Jesus Ortega

Very happy with services. Professional , friendly and courteous. Will recommend to all my friends


Jaime Martinez's picture
Jaime Martinez

Very professional on helping with taxes, did help us tremendously on organizing the taxes and saving on returns for my company, thank you and we will see you next year again for you to continue taking care of taxes of my company.


Nahir Duarte's picture
Nahir Duarte

At they were very kind, professional and knowledgeable. I feel comfortable doing our taxes with them.


Wendy Ramirez's picture
Wendy Ramirez

Silvia is very good on what she dose she has very reasonable prices, if your looking for an honest person to do your taxes look no further.


...and this is the way we would like to continue being the 

best Income Tax Preparer in Houston

: to earn your trust with work professionally made.

We can't wait anymore for You to become our next satisfied Customer!

First Personal or Business Counseling is always

Call us at (832) 641 - 9682 for an appointment to discuss your case and give you the best professional advice even if you decide not to hire any of our services.

Stop frustration, disorganization and waste.
Let us keep your Business running!

If you have questions or concerns, please
contact us Monday thru Saturday, we are ready to help you!

Call us at (832) 641 - 9682

Or fill the following Contact Form with your information
and we will respond you as soon as possible.

Thank you for trusting
us with your business!

We are located in 


 but our Customers come from all the 



Missouri City














Deer Park









 and more...
Why? Because we get you the Maximum Tax Refund according to Law.
Tax-Bookkeeping Logo!
Business Hours
Monday through Friday
9 am - 6 pm
9 am - 6 pm
by Appointment Only
Women Women Led Company Led Company